Add A Google Sheet To Your Mac Dock
Do you have certain Google Sheets that you use every day? Want a quicker method than bookmarking them in your browser? Well you can easily add a Google Sheet shortcut to your macOS dock for quicker access and increased productivity. Check out these steps.
1. In Google Chrome, drag from the secure icon to the desktop
2. Search Google Images for a better icon
then save the png file
3. Open the image in Preview
and go to the Edit menu and ‘Select All’, then ‘Copy’
4. Select the shortcut on your desktop
right-click, and choose ‘Get Info’
Then click on the current icon, and CTRL-V to paste the image
5. Drag your new shortcut to the right side of the dock
and you’re all set!